Monday, January 17, 2011

Quick Update!

Hello everyone!
I thought I would send you a quick visa update!

I'm living at the centre until Thursday, and after that I will head of to live in another part of town with a lovely couple who has offered us a room to stay in until we can make it to India! Thank God for them!

So, at the moment we are traveling to London on the 20th to hand in our applications for visas. We leave at 3am and spend the whole day there, then come back at 4am the next day. It will be an adventure, as neither of us are experienced with trains, but it will be okay!

I will update as soon as we know if we're accepted or not! In the mean time, please pray for safe travel to and from London, and that our visas will be accepted quickly and easily if that is God's will!

Also, I would ask that you pray for a friend of mine. Her name is Kelsey, and she's fighting an extremely rare and dangerous illness at the moment. Please pray for her, even if you don't know her. She's such a beautiful, strong believer, and she needs prayer support right now. You can find her blog at: http://www.kjkdancingthroughtherain.blogspot.com/

God bless you all!
Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. So exciting, Kaitlyn! You bet we are praying. Have fun on the trains!

    God bless,

    Maxine

    ReplyDelete