This post will be brief, but I wanted to get an update out to everyone!
Want an instant migraine? Apply online for a visa.
Despite the migraine, I'm happy to say that I've applied for my one-year visa! I still have a long list of things I have to do, but it feels nice to have cleared another hurdle.
I've been on the phone with the lovely people in Wales twice this week, and even though skype to cell-phone is an awful connection, it was really encouraging to hear the actual voices of the people I'll be working with. I also found out that there is another girl from the states going to Gap Year, so I won't be the only one!
I have a date, finally. I have to be in Wales by the 15th of September, so I have a little more than two months to get ready. Prayers are MUCH appreciated!
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment