Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello from Wales

Hello from Wales! I've moved in and settled into dorm life, passed my food hygiene test, and made it through two days of classes. (Didn't I take a year off college...?)
It's absolutely lovely here! We're only a short walk from everything, including the beach and several churches. I've gotten a few pictures of the scenery, some of which was nearly run over by a man on a bike while taking. It's not my fault. He was on the wrong side of the road...
Speaking of which, crossing the street has proven to be a challenge... more on that another time.
God is really moving in the training program. It's been so amazing to see Him move in so many hearts and in so many different ways. To see so many people with a heart for missions is encouraging and exciting!!
We are jam-packed busy every day, but weekends are free, so I will post more then.
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment